Saturday, November 8, 2008

I hate being a day behind!




But...I am! So here is my late post from my two sessions yesterday afternoon/evening. First of all, I was so excited about photographing some of my neighbors...the Kobbe family. It is always the biggest compliment when someone you know asks you to do their pictures. I enjoyed this session so much...the entertainment was endless...if you knew this family, you would understand what I am saying! The picture I chose from this session is this precious picture of Kinsey and Anna holding hands. My sister and I were about as close in age as these two...so watching them interact brought back a ton of memories! Thank you Eric and Candi for allowing me to spend some time with your family!

My second session yesterday was with precious Braden and Ella. We had a ball...these two were loving having their pictures made! Braden, especially, has a future in modeling if he wants it! I LOVED his participation and endless energy! Thank you so much Cristen for sharing them with me...it was an unforgettable session! Enjoy the proofs!
Love in Christ, kyle


No comments: