Thursday, November 6, 2008

How could you not love this photo?


After all, little Anna Burns is after my heart! Here she is showing us something she wanted to do during the session this afternoon...check out her mommy's checkbook! It was hilarious...she would pose, check out the picture on my camera, then go find a prize in her mommy's pocket book. The checkbook was her favorite, I think! What can I say, we are so much alike! This was a great session and I adored meeting Anna Burns. I think she would have come with me if her parents didn't mind... and that's when I know we have had a successful shoot!
Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the pics! The one of her giving me a hug is my most favorite picture ever. Thank you for giving us such beautiful pictures of little Anna Burns.
Edgeley