Saturday, November 8, 2008

And...a few sneak peeks from the sessions today!



Today's weather...I LOVED it...I just wish you could bottle this chill in the air...the leaves turning such beautiful fall colors...it just puts you in a good mood! Today I had the opportunity to do two sessions...my first was the Wright Family. Again, as mentioned in the earlier blog...it is a huge compliment when someone you know asks you to do photography for their family. This family is so very precious and dear to my heart...as they have been friends of my family for years. We have all grown up in church together...it is such a blessing to witness them all as parents now and amazing ones at that! Amy and Joe...please know that this was a big deal to me today...I hope you will enjoy these pictures for years to come!

Later this afternoon, I met up with Jill and Ben. They are getting married in North Georgia next September...so I did their engagment session today. They are a beautiful couple and we had a great time together. I cannot wait for their wedding...I just know it will be unforgettable! This picture of Jill and Ben was kind of an experiment, but successful in my eyes! After all of the pictures were done, we were walking back to our cars and I asked them to think of one word that reminds them of each other...so they wrote it on their hands and showed me, without seeing each other's words. I loved this...their descriptions of each other were priceless! Thanks Ben and Jill and I cannot wait to capture your amazing wedding day! Love in Christ, kyle

No comments: