Sunday, November 9, 2008

A busy, yet beautiful Saturday!


Today I had two amazing shoots...the first I am excited to share with you and the second...well, it is a Christmas present so I cannot disclose any pictures, but I will say it was GREAT!!!! Okay, back to session #1...The Webster Family, dear friends and family to me! We had so many wonderful places to choose from as this session was held on the Webster's farm in Sparta. The leaves changing make for a glorious backround! The children were exceptionally great today and we accomplished everything on Katie's list plus a few! I am excited to work on these pictures tomorrow...as for tonight, my children and I visited Santa Mark at Christmas in the South in Macon today, and I am going to sit back and relax on this Sunday evening. Tomorrow...I am excited to take my family to our photographer, and my mentor, Paul Wendl in Atlanta. Please check out his amazing work at www.paulwendl.com. His talents never cease to amaze me! I cannot wait to post a few pictures from our session! Hopefully by tomorrow evening I will be all caught up with the proofing and several new sessions will be added! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Love the pic. it was so much fun shooting this morning and we can not wait to see the rest of them!!

Kellie