Monday, November 10, 2008

Isn't he amazing?


I went to visit my friend Paul Wendl today in Atlanta for him to photograph my two little ones. I loved sitting back and letting him do it...as they feel and feed off of my frustrations when I photograph my own children. It was great! I wanted to post a few of the pics he did today. He is gracious to let me have them to feed my editing obsession...so here are a couple for tonight. I know I am partial, but I just think they are the most precious faces I have ever laid my eyes on!
Thank you Paul again for all of your hard work today, and your help and guidance through my first year of photography. I wouldn't be where I am without you!
Love in Christ, kyle

3 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

that pic of AK is just beautiful! Paul is an awesome photographer for sure!

Bill said...

I agree with JP. Just precious.

Unknown said...

Wow, Kyle. These are awesome! Their eyes are beautiful!