Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Meet my four new furry friends...oh and Joni and Nate too!


So this was my first shoot with animals, and not just any animals, a pig and three dogs. Let me introduce you to Joni and Nate's babies...first on the left there is Oreo (who I hear is the town celebrity when it comes to pig kissing contests), then there is Trigger the lab, next you see Harley and lastly Chester. Now overall, Harley got the award for being still and minding, but Trigger was a close second. Oreo and Chester, on the other hand, had their own agendas. It was hilarious! Much harder than children...as when you hand these guys food...their faces go to the ground as opposed to a child giving you a prize winning smile for a "thank you!" None the less, it was so much fun...we also made it to some railroad tracks...that made for some fun pics too! I hope you will enjoy these as much as I did! Love in Christ, Kyle

No comments: