Friday, April 25, 2008

Love at first sight!



Yes, that explains my session today with sweet Arrie. Arrie is one week old and is Hank's cousin. I did Hank's pictures a few weeks back and sweet Hank came back to visit today and brought his new cousin to show off. We now have a real studio to shoot in, which is wonderful. The lighting is perfect! I was so happy with how the baby photographed today. He was an angel! Now, I must mention when his Daddy was asked his opinion of what pictures he wanted today...he said two things....1-our feet...(together of course!) and 2-Arrie needs a mohawk! Yes, you guessed it! Daddy even brought the gel and gelled up baby Arrie's hair! I must say, I loved the way these pictures turned out...a little edgy for a newborn, but stunning! Check out their portfolio...we had lots of fun and tried lots of new things! Love in Christ, Kyle

No comments: