Saturday, April 19, 2008

A new baby will be here soon!





I had so much fun today. Amy, Brenden and Tyner came to see me for a maternity shoot. I met Tyner back during our bunny shoots and Amy and I discussed some maternity pictures then. It has been so much fun since then because Amy sends me emails of pictures she has found on the internet of what she likes. I really enjoyed this session because we really tried some new and cool things! I cannot wait to add them all (with Amy's permission) to the maternity gallery in the portfolio. I hope you enjoy looking at this session...it sure was a great one! Love in Christ, Kyle

2 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

I adore that last picture! What a fantastic idea!

Anonymous said...

Very very cute.. you are really getting good at this.. not that you weren't good before.. but I am definitely seeing your photography grow.. which is awesome! = )