Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not only sweet...but very smart!!!



What a precious time I had today with Raines. He turned one a few months ago and we finally were able to get together to take some pictures. Now, I know I brag on the little angels that I photograph...and not only was this one sweet as ever, he is BRILLIANT!!! He does things that my 2 year old doesn't do! I am amazed! Christi and Todd are such excellent parents and you can tell when you are around their family that little Raines is their little star! I hope you enjoy these preview pics...lots of cuties in his portfolio...check it out! Love in Christ, Kyle

3 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

that last picture is so sweet! Raines is a cutie for sure!

Bill said...

The last picture might just be your best EVER. I'm loving that you keep posting pics of all of these little boys. They are getting me excited about my little one!

Your blog makes me miss the South soooo much. I rarely get to see such precious clothes up here.

Masters Rental said...

Very sweet. Love how he is looking back at mommy and daddy.