Monday, March 24, 2008

Cousins are so much fun!





These children were amazing! I guess anyone that reads my blog knows that it is easy to brag on the wonderfully behaved angels that walk through my door...but 4!!!! You have to believe me there was not a fussy cry the entire time! I am just amazed...it definitely shows that these parents know what they are doing and when it was over...the two that could talk, came up hugged me and said "Thank you!" Anyone that knows me, knows just how much I adore manners...so needless to say...my heart has grown a little bit more today for these sweet babies. Thank you Amber for sharing your neice and nephews with me for a little while today...
Love in Christ, Kyle

4 comments:

Bill said...

Those parents should give lessons on how to get kids to cooperate during a photo shoot! That is usually when kids are at their worst! Or maybe that is just mine...

Precious kids.

Anonymous said...

Kyle -
Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us yesterday! It was such a great experience to capture those moments of all the kids together. Because of your loving and gentle spirit, the kids were totally at ease and each picture reflects that. We are so grateful that you welcomed us all (we're a crazy bunch!) into your beautiful home and we can't wait to share these pictures with everyone!
The whole expereince was a blessing!
Thanks!
Amanda Hall
P.S. Thanks for the compliments about the manners - as all parents know - we pray that when we are in public they will remember what we work so hard on at home. They made us proud.

Anonymous said...

I love the tutu shot from above!! Really cute!

Masters Rental said...

The tutu shot from above is precious! I need to get some girls to photograph so I can use mine. I have been taking mainly maternity and boys lately...strange!