Saturday, March 29, 2008

More cousins to photograph!


































So today I had the time of my life with Ruby, Will and Baby Addison. These children are first cousins and gave me some wonderful entertainment! I am really excited about the pictures and especially in love with our visit to the Governor's Mansion. You see, Will and Ruby thought that the door had a magic handle...so they had quite a time pretending with this magic handle. It is very special actually, I believe it is solid sterling silver. Pretty cool looking in the pictures! Since we had two families today to take pictures of, I went a little overboard on my blog pictures to share. I think these families are extra blessed to have these little angels in their lives. I tried to pick pictures that showed you just how precious they are. I know in one picture Will is helping Ruby to climb a tree and in another picture Ruby is offering Will some change to throw into a fountain...these children are such precious siblings! But don't let me forget to brag on precious little Addison...this baby was so content and happy during the entire session! Most little ones expire so quickly, but not this little girl. We actually did her session last, and she was still smiling! So kudos to these parents...you are very blessed to have such sweet little ones!
Love in Christ, Kyle








2 comments:

Masters Rental said...

Fun session! I like the one of the little boy with the door...his pouty face is precious.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one at the door too! And I'm really enjoying the color.. black and white with light touches of color here and there.. very cool!