Monday, March 31, 2008

My sweet nephew Kip


So this is my precious nephew Kip....he is now 18 months old. I was so excited when my sister, Courtney let me take his pictures. He is such a beautiful baby to me, and so lively. I enjoyed each moment of this precious session. One thing that happened with Kip that had never happened before was his fear of my studio lighting. Each time my umbrella flashed with my camera, he was terrified! It broke my heart....but he finally got used to it and had a great time! I hope you will check out his pictures! Love in Christ, Kyle

4 comments:

Bill said...

Precious! Just precious! He and Canon could be brothers...

Joy Peterson said...

Those are so cute!

Question: what are those things on his shoes?

Anonymous said...

How funny about the studio lighting! You didn't tell me that yet.. good to know for the future!

Anonymous said...

You are not only the BEST sister in the world but also the BEST photographer!! WE love you and we are so thankful that you are following your dreams!
Love you,
courtney