Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sometimes you are in the mood, and other times you are not...


Sweet Ridley, she visited me this morning for her 3 month pictures. Her precious mama and daddy were with her and were so prepared...we had talked about our fun ideas for this shoot and we all had high expectations...well, that was without consulting Ridley first. She quickly showed us that today was not the day she was going to give us the show we wanted. So we'll try again in a few weeks, but I couldn't help but post this picture of Ridley. Her eyelashes are so long and beautiful, that I couldn't resist snapping a few shots as she slept. I look forward to another opportunity to photograph Ridley. She truly is an angel! Love in Christ, Kyle

3 comments:

Bill said...

Oh, this post brought back memories for me. Hendley's 3 month photo shoot was an absolute disaster. I tell people that my kid has screamed less than ten times her whole life, and 6 of those were at that photo shoot. She was a mess. BUT, she was a shining star at her 6 month photo shoot, and I am sure Ridley will be the same way. By the way, I think the picture you posted of her is mighty sweet!

Joy Peterson said...

Addison's 3 month shoot was horrible too. I think Edie got maybe 4 good shots of Addison. She cried the entire time, except for the 3 smiles she gave. I think as a general rule, every mom should expect the 3 month shoot to be horrible, so they aren't disappointed when it doesn't go so well. : ) I can't wait to see the 3 month re-do though. Ridley is such a cute little girl!

kyle hitchcock said...

So true ladies! Glad I didn't do either of your kids at 3 months...sounds like not so great experiences...but not the photographers fault what so ever. But, Ridley was fine for about thirty minutes...her mama had not been feeling so well, so I think they feared she was getting sick. She is normally a smiling baby girl! We'll see when we try again! I am determined to get her happy...no matter what! :-)
Love in Christ, Kyle