Tuesday, January 29, 2008

There is nothing like a new baby...

I just think there is nothing like those first few days of life. Here is Graysen and he is 6 days old. He was the sweetest little newborn. He slept so well for us as we moved him from place to place. I mean he couldn't have been better! I love this first picture with his mama. She is so in love with him and it just shows everytime she looks at him..her eyes just light up!
This was so sweet too...Graysen was the model baby for so many shots I was excited to try. He let us wrap him up, lay him on his tummy and back, oh my...do all sorts of things! This is what makes having a brand new baby so fun to work with...usually in that first week of life they will sleep soo soundly that you don't even bother them! I always think a newborn shoot should be in the first seven days, IF at all possible! I hope you will check out his pictures under 2008 proofing...he was a real trooper!
Love in Christ, Kyle

3 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

I love those pictures of the baby in the basket..what a cute idea!

With every session, your photography just gets better and better! This is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

I really love this session! I think it is one of your best yet! I specially love the hanging net idea! Really cool!

kyle hitchcock said...

yall are great...I saw that net thing on a NYC photographers site...I like it too...she has some great ideas, I think it is unusual...anyway, Graysen was such a trooper...I think the younger the better! Love yall, Kyle