Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today's sessions...



This morning I was able to meet with Emily and Ethan again from last week. We had a ball and played hard! I have added a few images to their gallery if you want to check out some fun photos.

Secondly, I had a six month shoot with sweet Lexi. She was so much fun. I really enjoyed seeing her again, as the last time I had her hear she was about a week old. I cannot believe how much she had grown. She was full of personality and a joy to photograph!

Lastly, I had the opportunity to meet a new little fella today... Sam. He is four months old and continues my "happiest babies" streak. I am telling you what, I am convinced that it must be the great parenting, because every child lately that comes through my door is full of happiness and smiles!

Thank you all for a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy your proofs! Love in Christ, kyle

No comments: