Thursday, December 11, 2008

An amazing honor...


This morning I felt so fortunate to be called by a beautiful Christian artist, to do her picture spread for her upcoming album release. This was a first for me, but Joy was so easy to work with and we had a great time. Joy has been singing for 20 years now, and recently has been signed to a recording company who will be releasing her album in the spring. She is known to have a voice very similar to Karen Carpenter...I feel so blessed to be a part of her journey and be a part of her prayer team for this incredible goal she is reaching for. Here is a little sneak peek of a picture from this morning...I look forward to working on these tonight after my little ones go to sleep. Joy, thank you for asking me to do this...I am amazed constantly at the doors this incredible business opens daily! I hope these pictures are all you wanted and more! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I don't know why you were ever worried! This looks great! I can't wait to see the rest!!!