Saturday, September 13, 2008

I don't usually do this but...




I sent out these random pictures of my little girl, Abbie Kate, a few days ago...and have had several "requests" to add them to the blog. Needless to say... she is frilly, sassy and full of fun at the ripe age of 3!!! I LOVED doing these pictures and I am sure they will always hold a special place in my heart, as this was the first session she actually LOVED having her pictures made! I can tell she has a future with me in this business... what a blessing children are. Hope you enjoy! OH...by the way, this tutu and boa are available to use for your child's sessions too! Love in Christ, kyle

2 comments:

Masters Rental said...

She is precious Kyle!! Glad she had fun. Dawson has been liking pictures more and more lately. Good thing! Poor photographers kids. Lol.

Bill said...

Glad you posted these on the blog. They are way too cute to just send out as an email.

Sooo glad AK is digging mom's profession now. Hope you start sending us more and more and more pictures of your sweet girl. She is so precious, Kyle!