Friday, September 12, 2008

Another preview for Gracie and Katie...

These two sisters remind me so much of my sister and I growing up...they are frilly but sassy...which I adore!!! Thier precious mama was my nurse as I delivered both of my babies...and to this day is a hero in my eyes for bringing my babies in this world healthy!!! So today was such an honor when she asked me to go with her family to their football game and photograph her girls during the half time show as they cheered. Well...there you go, get two cuties add some cheerleading and a camera, and you have one happy photographer! It was great! I saw so many wonderful friends and customers tonight... it just makes me so thankful to be able to do something to make others happy, the way Anita did for me and my babies a few years back! Love in Christ, kyle

3 comments:

agilbert said...

You did such an amazing job!! They look precious!!!

Jennifer Pressley said...

Love it! - Jennifer P

Anonymous said...

You truly captured their personalities,Kyle!!! Great job!!! Love, Niki