Monday, August 11, 2008

Frilly Frances debuts at St. Simons...



I am so excited about this post...I want to introduce you to Lindsay Yarbrough. Well, actually you are just seeing her amazing and beautiful work in these pictures. Lindsey is the owner of Frilly Frances and she handmakes each tutu that she sells. She is located in Birmingham, Alabama and we connected just a few weeks ago. I was tickled to know that she could get me some tutus to take on this beach trip for my little models. If you haven't seen her website yet, check it out at www.frillyfrances.com. You will LOVE what she does...even the tutu parties will be a huge hit for little girls! Thank you Lindsey for sharing your gifts and talents with me, I look forward to your family's photography shoot soon! Love in Christ, Kyle

No comments: