Sunday, August 10, 2008

First Annual SSI Beach Photography, a success!










Here is a sneak peek preview from our weekend in SSI. It amazed me that this first annual beach photography booked not one, but two of our photographers! I actually could barely keep up this weekend, especially dealing with Mother Nature and her fury! I just wanted to thank the eight families that made this special weekend possible. All appointments were met and Courtney and I thoroughly enjoyed our time shooting in the morning and evenings and then relaxing during the days. The beach is an amazing place to shoot because the backdrop is so breathtaking...never showing a wrinkle like here at home! I am amazed at God's glory and beauty in this Earth he created...he is so good to continue to bless this business and allow it to grow daily at a rate I never DREAMED possible! Several fun announcements coming up, so stay tuned! Also, a new friend of mine will have a special post devoted to her talents in tutu making later this week...we were able to model three of her beautiful works of art on the beach...you will LOVE her works... Love in Christ, Kyle


No comments: