Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wonderful news for the company!


So it was such an exciting email from the district manager of Strasburg Children Clothing that was an effort to contact me to meet with their new store manager in Macon in hopes of becoming a feature photographer for the new Macon store. After our meeting, I received the exciting news and then again met with the manager this week. I now have postcard sized business information and a portfolio filled with children in Strasburg available at the new store in Macon. Any customers of mine that would like to do a shoot with any of the "approved" clothing, please call me and let's set up some time to get some pictures of your children in the store! What an honor to be a part of such a well known and highly respected organization. God continues to bless this journey! Love in Christ, Kyle

2 comments:

Bill said...

Strasburg is my all time favorite. Hopefully by the time I have grandchildren, I will be able to afford one of everything in that store.

What a true honor indeed to be connected to such a great company!

Carrie said...

That is awesome Kyle!! I'm so happy for you