Thursday, April 17, 2008

A 4 year old in his element...



Chandler is my nephew and will be four next month. I was able to take a few "action" shots of him over the weekend and he reminded me of how fortunate children are to have that endless ball of energy! I wish I could borrow some of his. My sister said "watch this...RUN CHANDLER!!! " And out came the most beautiful smile I have ever seen...he ran and was so happy for us! It was so much fun capturing Chandler in his element. These precious photos are from his session...Enjoy! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

I can't believe Chandler is about to be 4!!!!! That is crazy! time flies by so quickly, doesn't it?

The pictures are amazing! I LOVE the outfits with the names on them...and I LOVE Ak's dress too!

As always - a wonderful job!