Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sneak Peek for Kristen and Will's Wedding....


Okay...so this was how our Saturday was spent.... we were fortunate enough to photograph Kristen Lee and Will Harvey's wedding in South Georgia. Kristen has been the most thorough bride and it was a pleasure to be a part of their day! It was evident by the people lining the walls of the church and the full stairwell to the balcony that these two individuals are extremely loved! Courtney, Rachel and I arrived in Alma at 8:30 AM and left last night at 11:30. Needless to say, we were exhausted, but were thrilled to be the ones that captured this special day from beginning to end. I have barely looked through the thousands of pictures, but wanted to edit just a few so that you can see what an amazing day it was. I hope these will show you how beautiful the ceremony was and how precious these newlyweds are! The pictures will take a few weeks to be posted...but for those of you that are checking...hopefully these will give you a sneak peek into what is to come! Thank you again Lee and Harvey families! We feel super blessed to have been a part of this magical day! Love in Christ, Kyle


I adore this shot of Will and Kristen as they snuggled right before they said "I do!"







































This was a great shot of Kristen and Will just a few hours before their wedding.

The picture above was one of Kristen's favorite's that she had found for us to do of her rings and invitation. I sure hope she likes it...I think it is pretty cool! She had some great ideas!
















Lastly, this was Kristen and Will as they left their first reception. I just loved this old MG....it was so much fun and the red was awesome! Hopefully you can enjoy these few pictures until the other are posted!

3 comments:

Rachel Sposito said...

Wow! I am still exhausted..but it was so worth it! I feel so honored to have been able to help capturing this precious couples' wedding day! Hopefully, these pictures will help them remember their day forever! Thanks Will and Kristen!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It was so exciting and I am finally starting to recover myself. It was so much fun.. Will & Kristen have wonderful families! This will be a wedding I'll never forget!

Masters Rental said...

They look great! What a beautiful couple. The ring shot is awesome!