Thursday, March 6, 2008

Briley...only 5 days old!




This is precious Briley. She came to visit me this afternoon and what a wonderful visit it was! I have forgotten how tiny newborns are... she is only 5 days old and just so brand new! Christi and Tyler are the most amazing first time parents...they are so relaxed and I can tell they are going to enjoy each moment of this precious angel's life! They also brought Briley's grandmother, "Mimi" she was so excited, we had to take a few shots with her as well! I hope you will enjoy these proofs... I sure enjoyed taking these pictures and editing them!
Love in Christ, Kyle

2 comments:

Kim Gay said...

The pictures are precious! This website is very touching also. P. S. I love you Briley!

Bill said...

Briley is just precious. I too keep forgetting how tiny these newborns are. I don't see how the parents are going to be able to narrow down the options with that shoot - way too many good ones!