Thursday, March 20, 2008

Learning some new tricks...

So, I feel like in order to offer new products to you, my customers...I have to constantly learn about how to incorporate new ways of making your photos look amazing. One thing I have really wanted to learn about is how to apply a texture to an image. Well, I think I finally got it today! I bet you are thinking that I am a slow learner...but, this Photoshop CS3 is a really tough tool to get to know. Luckily, I have some amazing photographers that are well versed on this program and continue to reach out and help me to better my images. I hope you will enjoy seeing some of these new looks in my proofing portfolios. For now, here are a few I worked on tonight. I am excited about this new option. I think it adds a little "art" to the work to make it catch your eye a little more! Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend. I know my little ones are very excited about the upcoming events this weekend! Love in Christ, Kyle