Sunday, March 16, 2008

How much fun can a 6 month old be?



Well, if it is precious Will Kennedy, you are in for a good time! This little man was such a joy to be around. He never even came close to wimpering during the entire session! He was happy regardless of how we moved him around, changed his clothes or locations! I know I am very blessed to have such an amazing job, but to be around precious families like this is an added bonus! Check out his proofs...we got tons of cuties! Hope you enjoy! Love in Christ, kyle

3 comments:

Bill said...

One of the things I love best about this blog is that it takes me back down memory lane when my own baby was the ages of your clients. The pictures are precious!

Joy Peterson said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! Will is such an adorable baby boy! Heather looks amazing as well! Another blog that makes me want a baby boy next time around : )

kyle hitchcock said...

isn't he a doll! I loved this one too! kyle