Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy First Birthday Canon!




I was asked by Kyle to take her family photos.. and I must admit I was nervous. But it went so well! I truly enjoyed taking Canon's 1st birthday photographs.. and Abbie Kate's 2.5 year. Plus a few extra special ones of Kyle & Andrew with their children.. specially Kyle with them since that is something that she doesn't get very often since she is normally behind the camera instead of in front of it.


Thank you Kyle for having this confidence in me. I'm so excited that you liked them as much as you did. This business has truly been a gift from God and I am so glad we are walking in God's path together!

6 comments:

kyle hitchcock said...

Courtney...thank you so much! We are so pleased with the pictures and I have already placed a HUGE order...because we haven't done this in so long...it is such a blessing to me, that God has put us together to form this business. I still cannot believe what a success it has been in just a few months. I am truly thankful for your friendship and look forward to many years to come in this amazing industry. I know we can touch people one at a time and hopefully reveal our savior at the same time. I have said this a million times, but I know God is putting each person in front of us for a reason. The amazing part is that they all love the Lord like we do. This is one of those times in your life when you cannot deny what he desires for us. I love you and thank you...such talent you have!
Love in Christ, Kyle

Bill said...

Courtney - The KHP Stalkers also love seeing pictures with our friend Kyle in them for a change! Love the shots of the kiddos and the family shots.

Bill said...

Oh, and a Bday SHOUT OUT to sweet Canon!

Joy Peterson said...

LOVE the pictures...and it is very nice to see Kyle in the photos as well! Courtney- you did a teriffic job with the session! What a beautiful family!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CANON!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kyle! That is a very very sweet comment.. and I too agree it's good to see Kyle in the picture for a change!

Unknown said...

Hey Kyle-
I found you on Jennifer Hill Watson's blog. Your pictures are great. You are quite talented!
Blair Summerour Rutledge