Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Drumroll please....

And the best husband, father, and friend is....you got it! My Andrew! I wanted to post a little praise for my amazing husband. I think back as this journey began and God willing, continues...I look at the amazing sacrifices my husband makes to help me continue to strive to become a better photographer. He is so amazing...each week, he looks at my appointment book and builds his free time around this, my new career. He has been so supportive and he is so great with our two children, that I am in awe of him and his tireless efforts. It is such a compliment that when people come over to the studio, they always comment on how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband to take care of our children the way he does. I agree...I am so thankful and blessed. Best of all, he is the best spiritual leader a wife could ever wish for. I am so thankful for and to him. God is so good to us, we are healthy, safe and have a roof over our heads. I just cannot imagine my life without him. So I wanted to publish a few thankful words for the man that I love so much! Love in Christ, Kyle

8 comments:

Bill said...

A post well deserved. You do have an amazing husband, and he does have a terrific wife. Praise the Lord for bringing you two together!

Anonymous said...

Andrew is wonderful!! Does he have a brother that's just like him but available?!??!?! = )

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. someone wants my Paul!?! = )

jk.. it was me!

kyle hitchcock said...

you are hilarious...but I just felt like this was long overdue....like last week, he wanted to look at a bigger house so that I could have a large studio, he is so precious! Love in Christ, Kyle

Masters Rental said...

So not fair Kyle! Just kidding. You deserve it. I just wish I HAD a studio for rainy days. Give him a big hug and pat on the back from me!

ccawley said...

It is so much fun to watch how the Lord is blessing you and your sweet family through your new career. It is so obvious that it is from Him. He has brought such amazing people who truly seem to love Him to work with you and I know that you do and always will give Him all the glory. You can't imagine how excited I get for you when I hear how others are loving what you are doing. All of your hard work is definitely paying off!
I am so thankful to have such a precious sister who truly wants the best for others. What a gift you are to SO many!!

Joy Peterson said...

Kyle,
While reading your blog, I kept thinking about when you and Andrew started dating and all that you two went through. I would have never imagined that Andrew would be the husband and daddy that he is. I knew he'd be terrific at both, but the level at which the cares for you and the children are amazing. The fact that he has supported every career venture you have speaks very highly of him. You are both blessed to have each other. Now, don't let your post go to his head...keep him on his toes. : )

Please tell me you aren't looking for a bigger house....

Unknown said...

Kyle,
Great job with the song-its beautiful! I might steal it and put it on my page! :-)
And yes, you are lucky to have such a sweet and giving husband. We should all brag on our husbands more often!