Friday, February 8, 2008

Emma Kate....



Emma Kate is 6 weeks old and today was my first visit with her. She was a precious little girl and had a lovely family. I was also so excited to meet Emma Kate's big brother Tanner. He is so fun and gave me lots of smiles today. You will have to check out their proofs to see how precious they were together...but here is a sneak peek into our session today.


This particular picture was funny...we were waiting for Emma Kate to calm down and then take the pacifier out quickly before we took the picture...but she had other plans...sure enough she spit it out just in time! I didn't know that I had gotten a picture of the pacifier as it fell...but here it is! So funny! The others were just a few of my favorites from today as well...but lots more to see in the proofs!

Hope you enjoy! Love in Christ... Kyle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the zebra print.. very fun indeed.. it looks really cool with the black in the background too!

Masters Rental said...

Ha! What a great capture. I love the zebra print too!