Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Precious little Mary Elizabeth

Look at this little angel...it is hard to believe that Mary Elizabeth is nearing her 3 month birthday...but she is such a sweet baby. She really enjoyed her time this morning...with the exception of this hat moment. She was not crazy about having something on her head...but that's okay....if you see her gallery you will see she even gave us some big gummy smiles! Thanks to Jennifer for letting me continue to share in Mary Elizabeth's life! What a joy!
Love in Christ, Kyle

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kyle,
We had so much fun this morning! You make it so easy; Mary Elizaeth was comfortable with you! I was looking at the hospital pics,and new born pics, and I can't belive how fast my baby is growing! Thanks to you, Marty and I will always be able to see her little changes. We love you, Jenn

kyle hitchcock said...

you are precious! it is so fun, I cannot believe you can enjoy a job so much.... love you!
Kyle

Anonymous said...

Kyle...
Everytime I look at Mary Elizabeth's pictures you have done, I think she can't get anymore more precious, but everytime you do her pictures she does. You have done an excellent job.

Jessica Chambers

Joy Peterson said...

That little girl is getting so big! The pictures are wonderful, as always!

Hope to see you soon!

kyle hitchcock said...

yall are awesome!!! I am loving this new blog thing...I had no idea so many people get into this, but it is fun to actually share the stories that acompany some of these precious shots...love you!
Kyle

Bill said...

I can't believe how fast our kids grow up. It seems like yesterday that we sent up prayers for baby Mary Elizabeth when she was still in her mama's belly!

Cute pic!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Mary Elizabeth is so precious! I love her red hair and little nose..

The Watsons said...

I can't believe she's almost 3 months old!!! Where has the time gone? I swear it seems like just yesterday we were looking at Claxton's maternity pics and hearing of her labor and delivery. ME looks so much like both Jenn and Marty...she's a perfect mix!