Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kyle Hitchcock Photography is on display!!!


Yes, what an honor to be "displayed" in such a booming business in Milledgville, Katie Webster is a nurse practitioner with Dr. Palmer and they have agreed to display several pictures throughout their offices and exam rooms. This is thrilling for me to know that the work is on display in a place where new mothers can view and hopefully look in to the photography business for their family. I must say, that it helps to have the most beautiful customers in the world to take pictures of...God has surely blessed me with precious people to photograph. It just makes me smile to think of how priceless this journey has been...and in only 3 short months! So if you are in their office, Milledgeville OBGYN Associates, please let me know what you think!

Love in Christ, Kyle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm so excited about this!! WAHOO!!

Bill said...

Oh, Kyle, the Lord is truly blessing your business, and I am so very grateful for that. You deserve all of these wonderful things happening right now. Take time to enjoy each and every one of them.

The Watsons said...

Yea for such amazing success!

Anonymous said...

I was in Dr. Palmer's office the other day, and noticed some of your business cards as I was getting my blood drawn. I looked for some of your work, but there was none to be found. I would love to see some displayed for when I go back to find out the sex of my baby! thanks!

kyle hitchcock said...

Thank you for your sweet words...actually my work is found in Dr. Brown's exam rooms...please check it out! He has also displayed my business cards on the outside frames so you will know my work when you see it. I would love to do some pictures for you...God Bless!