Saturday, January 19, 2008

Eyes for her Daddy...


So if you are possibly wondering, what is so adorable about this shot, besides the fact that Addison is an angel? Well let me tell you...her Daddy...who she absolutely adores was outside in the raining dancing around for her to smile! He would get really close to the glass and almost kiss it and she would go crazy! I just feel like this picture has such sweet and precious memories behind it. I mean just look at her eyes...can you tell that he is her prince or what? Anyway, I couldn't help but show this picture off and share how it was made. Jason is a wonderful father...this picture just proves it!
Love in Christ, kyle

3 comments:

Ginger Carter Miller said...

I can just see JP doing that. And she is such a Daddy's girl. I can't wait to see the proofs of the pics!

Bill said...

Awesome picture and cute dress!

Jason Peterson said...

Thank you for the kind words.