Friday, January 25, 2008

A different take on my posting for today...

Okay, today instead of posting pictures of a photo session, I am going to pass on a website to you. If you haven't already been introduced to Ethan Powell...(www.ethanpowell.com) here is your opportunity! He just turned one and is battling for his life with Leukemia. I read his parents daily "updates" on his website and they are at a turning point...not knowing if the results will be good or bad. So please add this little boy to your prayer list, check out his website and read the updates section. I promise if you are a parent, or even have a heart...it will effect you deep down. This situation reminds me of how petty my little, and I do mean little problems are. Also, not to get "all spiritual" in this post, but last night on my way to a party, I passed a church that had this posted on its sign...."TGIF...Thank God I'm Forgiven!"
Love in Christ, Kyle

No comments: