Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beautiful dedication this morning


Little Bella was dedicated to the Lord this morning at her church in Macon. It was an amazing service, as always, that Rev. Tim McCoy preached about a series called "The Promise." I always leave that church on fire...that is the best feeling in the world! I haven't edited the pictures yet, as tonight was our neighborhood's cookie swap party...but I did want to post a little sneak peek for Jodi and Brad. Their precious family treats me like I am part of the family too. I just feel so blessed to do what I do. Five more days of work and then KHP is closed for a few weeks for the holidays. I am excited about more time with my children and husband. These holidays go by so quickly, and are so much fun! God Bless...
Love in Christ, Kyle

No comments: