Sunday, November 2, 2008

My first delivery...she is now 6 months old!

One of the things that continually blows me away in this business, is that in a blink of an eye, my newborns are 6 months old...then a year! It seems as if they come every other week, and I just cannot believe how quickly they are changing! Sweet Bella is 6 months old and was nothing but smiles yesterday afternoon. I adored the fact that her precious mommy brought her Christening gown for her to be photographed in. I am so excited to help capture Bella in her gown at this precious and absolutely unforgettable age! Thank you again Jodi and Brad for continuing to allow me to capture your children as they grow. It is such a huge compliment to me! Enjoy your proofs! Love in Christ, kyle

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

I cannot believe Bella is 6 months old! Where has the time gone??? Those pictures are so cute of the family!