Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just a little sneak peek...


For Harris' mommy and daddy tonight... I absolutely cannot stand to not get pictures uploaded right away, but tonight I had a meeting and I am getting started a little late. I had such a blessed session with little Harris this afternoon. He is such a handsome little man...just when I thought he was getting serious with me, he would throw out his huge dimples and give me an amazing smile! I thought this picture was precious though. He did get a little tired at one point and started sucking his thumb. I just think there is nothing cuter than a thumb sucking little one! So, for tonight...enjoy this image of Harris a little sleepy! Thank you Ruth for sharing your newest angel with me today! I hope you will enjoy the proofs from this session! Love in Christ, kyle

2 comments:

Shana said...

This is precious!!!! I love a thumb picture! Great job!

The Watsons said...

That might be the cutest picture I have seen to date!