Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In lieu of pictures...I have a few sneak peeks!




Anyone that knows me KNOWS how I hate to have "unfinished business..." Well, I am going to have two shoots that will be unfinished, at least for tonight. I had an amazing day, THREE shoots and it was GRAND!!! It is such a blessing to take pictures, I just love it. I am looking forward to some great family time and shopping in the coming days, but will be back to work on Saturday. For tonight, I wanted to give the Bragg and Schroll families a sneak peek behind their amazing little models! They all did such a wonderful job today, that it is a joy to look over them tonight! It is always hard to pick favorites...but these are a few of mine today.




Sweet little Drew (baby boy) had been photographed for ONE solid hour before this amazing shot with his sister...for 3 months old, he was great at tolerating me! Abi, as usual, is a natural! These two angels make me smile each time I think of them!




As for Emma Kate and Anna Claire, these two sisters grabbed my heart with their "sisterly love." It was enough to melt you as you watch them hold hands, comfort each other and smile. God is soooo good...I cannot say that enough! God bless all of your families and have a BLESSED thanksgiving!!!!


Love in Christ, kyle

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

Why it didn't dawn on me when I saw this post originally that those were Tassi's children, I'll never know...but my Lord, Emma Kate looks just like her mommy!

All these pictures are awesome!