Sunday, November 23, 2008

call me "miss forgetful"...


Why you ask? Oh because this precious family waited for me as I has marked them on my calender for Tuesday afternoon...and yet, our appointment was on SUNDAY! All I can say, is Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers! As I headed to the Governor's Mansion to begin the shoot at 5...(just as the sun goes down) the lighting was my main concern. I am so thankful to have an amazing camera and some great settings, that led to some fun family pictures. I think I might start shooting later, thanks to these amazing pictures. Trust me, I get nervous in new situations...and tonight was just that. Goes to show you that prayer works! Enjoy your pictures Washburn family, you were ALL amazing!!! Love in Christ, (your forgetful photographer) Kyle

No comments: