Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time for Mistletoe Kisses!!!


Yes, this afternoon marked my first session for Christmas Cards and the weather was perfect! I must say that I am so thankful to my customers who are allowing this to happen so early in the holiday season. I cringe as I see the grass not as green as usual...and I hate the thought of the grass turning that lovely yellow...so thankfully, the grass will still be green for these pictures! I have a long day ahead of me in Macon tomorrow and I cannot wait! I am editing Betsy's session from today and wanted to offer a little peak. They will be uploaded shortly, but I just adored this picture of this angel! Lots more to come in the next few days! Check out the proofing in the "mistletoe kisses" proofing box! Love in Christ, kyle

1 comment:

Shana said...

Very very cute!! :) Speaking of grass....I think my family needs to book some Mistletoe Kisses!!