Saturday, October 25, 2008

Little Miss Bowen


What an amazing session with the Yarborough family this afternoon. This precious little girl is Bowen. She is 20 months and what a precious angel she is! Her talented mommy owns www.frillyfrances.com and makes the most AMAZING tutus ever! I was so excited to finally meet her. John, Bowen's Daddy was also amazing with his little girl. Needless to say, I enjoyed this session so much! After the family finished with me, they were going to eat at Chops... my FAVORITE place ever! So I am a little envious of the yummy food they had tonight, but know that they enjoyed a special night with family! I hope yall enjoy the proofs! Love in Christ, kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know now that we have found the BEST photographer ever! Kyle, you amazed me, my entire family, and more importantly my little Bowen today! My little girl wanting to go home with you instead of her mommy and daddy is proof of that!! Your work is breathtaking and your spirit even stronger. Thanks to you, we have our first "entire family" picture and you even changed most of their opinions about "having their picture made". I can't tell you how pleased and overwhelemd I am with the final products. We will making frequent trips from Birmingham to Milledgeville just to see you!!