Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kisses but no chocolate kisses with that beautiful dress on!


As you can see Mary Elizabeth was not able to enjoy the actual chocolate kisses from Miss Kyle today, but she got lots of sugar from me instead! That beautiful strasburg dress was silk and we couldn't get chocolate within a 5 mile radius! She did an amazing job...so hard to believe that she will be one in just a few weeks! Thank you Jennifer and Marty for sharing your little angel with me this morning! Love in Christ, kyle

3 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

This child is so sweet!!! I am so glad I got to see her again today, even if it was just for an hour or so...Her eyes in this picture..they just draw you in!

Bill said...

BEAUTIFUL! Kyle, she needs to be a baby model, and you can be her official photographer!

Anonymous said...

I love my little M.E. Kyle, Again you capture all her precious expressions. Beautiful work!