Thursday, October 16, 2008

Honored....


I think that is the only way to describe my session today. This beautiful family that I photographed today is the Stubbs family. They are so much fun to hang out with, oh yeah...and photograph! But the honored part comes into play with this beautiful young woman. This is Anna, and she has an extensive medical history that I will not go into on the blog...but needless to say, this 16 year old has seen more than most of us will in a lifetime of hospitals and doctors. She is a pistol though...and has an excellent eye for modeling. She has studied some of the top model shows and literally could step right into one and be right at home! Thank you Stubbs family for the amazing shoot today...God bless you all and Anna...you're amazing!
Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Bill said...

Anna is beautiful. I know she loved working with you. The pictures are amazing. As usual...