Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Amazing what can change in a year!

Then...above, and then now, below...


This afternoon I had a session with Jase and Cope Smith. They were soooooo good...I mean if I could bring a prize for every successful bribing parents these days...truly, it works! Every child I have had the opportunity to shoot lately has been a DREAM!!! I bet there are not many photographers that can say that! Well, it has been right at a year since I last photographed Jase and Cope... and it was amazing! I couldn't help but have the boys reenact a few of my favs from last year...so I thought I would pull up a comparison. I believe they love each other more this year or became better friends...needless to say, this would make any mother smile! Tammy and Jason, I hope you enjoy your proofs! Love in Christ, kyle

1 comment:

Bill said...

What a great idea with the same pose. It really shows you how much they have changed in just a year.

God has blessed you with such talent, Kyle. As your friend, it is such a joy to see you take His blessing and run with it! You are amazing!