Sunday, September 7, 2008

A wedding on the beach....

She was taunted and finally gave in to "serving" Chris the cake the old fashioned way!
Minerva was really wanting some beautiful sunset shots...this one took the cake for me!
The most incredible bride...you can see she is glowing on her wedding day!
The couple's first dance, they just looked so happy the entire day... it wasn't just for the camera, this was truly a glimpse into how they are with each other!
Probably one of my favorite shots from the day...love the artsy look and feel of this capture.
Minerva LOVES sepia...so here is one just for you girl! :-)

Simple and elegant...I think those two words describe the mood of every detail of this wedding!
Down to her shoes, she loves white and incorporated a sparkle to each tiny detail... lovely!
And finally, below this was a part of the actual ceremony where Chris and Minerva actually combined the sand from Minerva's home, Costa Rica, to the sand from Chris' home, Panama City and created a beautiful blend of the black and white sand in layers into a bottle. All I can say, is it was obvious that each moment of this day was very well thought out and planned to perfection! So, obviously from the lack of order in the pictures from this beautiful wedding...you realize that I never claimed to be "blog brilliant" but I felt it was more important to get something posted tonight for Minerva's family to view. Chris and Minerva Garner had the most precious ceremony last night on the beach of Panama City. Chris is the captain of a ship named the Hattaboy. This boat is owned locally by some friends of mine, and they invited me to become a part of this special day by recording each precious moment in photographs. Minerva's family is in Costa Rica and was unable to attend, so I was itching to get to editing to have these posted asap for her family's viewing. It was a special night, the ceremony took place at 6:00 on the beach. We were able to take full advantage of the breathtaking sunset immediately after the wedding... I must say, this wedding will always hold a special place in my heart. You can always tell when two people are meant to be together, and that was definitely the case for Chris and Minerva. Thank you Joni and Ted for allowing me to be a part of this unforgettable weekend. What a compliment to meet your precious friends and hopefully share this day in pictures for the Garners! Love in Christ, kyle


4 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

How beautiful!!! I LOVE the combining of the sands...that was awesome! Of course, it would only work when you have 2 people from beachy areas!

The bride and groom were so beautiful together!

So glad you got to witness this event! And why didn't anyone tell us that a beach/location wedding was the way to go?

Anonymous said...

Kyle I LOVE THESE!! What a beautiful wedding!! If I could go back.. and do a beach wedding (for myself) this would be what I would want it to look like!) I can't wait to see all the final proofs!!

Unknown said...

These are AWESOME Kyle!!! You did an awesome job and the pics are beautiful!
I know I would TOTALLY do a beach wedding if I could do over again...

Shana said...

love it!