Sunday, September 14, 2008

Very evident that these two love each other...




Yes, the first weekend of October...we will be in Lake Oconee shooting the wedding for Lauren and Cory. I am always excited about shooting a wedding, but to have an opportunity to meet and get to know the couple beforehand, makes the wedding so much more precious to me. This afternoon, I met Cory and Lauren in downtown Milledgeville to do an engagment session. We had a ball... I have learned that this couple, not only ADORES each other, but are also soooooooo much fun! These few pictures are a glimpse into one fun part of our session...when literally they got into the GC& SU fountain. I can tell their wedding will be one I will never forget! Thanks guys for today...it was an unforgettable session. I cannot wait for your big day...Love in Christ, Kyle

No comments: