Sunday, September 21, 2008

An unforgettable wedding this weekend...

I adore this picture of Morgan...as soon as they kissed and she knew she was a married woman, she looked at her guests and gave them a huge thumbs up!!! It was priceless!
This was really sweet...Morgan and Michael were inside one of the barns at Morgan's parents house. It is rustic but so classy...I loved this shot..just before they kissed, it was so evident that these two were made for each other!
This was a shot of Michael when he saw Morgan for the first time...looks pretty awestruck for his bride!
Finally...a shot of the newlyweds... can't you just see how happy they are?
Well, this weekend was extra special. It is always a compliment to be asked to do pictures for someone you know...and this weekend was no exception. But Morgan was a special person in my life growing up. She and her sister Mariharden were very close to me and my sister. It was wonderful to be close to her and watch her blossom into this beautiful woman that she has become. It is also such a blessing to know that her marriage will be filled with so many happy days... I enjoyed watching Michael look at her...it was so obvious that he just adores her, you can see it in his eyes. So to have the opportunity to be a part of this day, and document moments for them, was wonderful! The wedding was held in a beautiful home and was outside on the porch...the weather could not have been more beautiful and the guests all appeared to be on cloud nine along with the couple! Thank you again Revel, Matt, Morgan and Michael for letting Rachel, Shana and I be a part of this glorious day! Love in Christ, Kyle

2 comments:

Shana said...

Pretty pretty!!! These are awesome!
love you!

Morgan Holnaider said...

Sweet kyle,

Thank you so much for the beautiful job you did on my wedding. The pictures i have seen so far are so much better than i could have ever imagined.
I am so impressed! I have already had 2 people ask for your info because they too were so impressed!
I am so thankful for the beautiful pictures and i really hope everyone didnt frustrate you on the group pics :)

Again, i am so thankful for the beautiful work... All 3 of you..
You, Shana, and Rachel.

Thank you so much. i cannot wait for the next event.. i will be getting my pictures done by KYLE HITCHCOCK photography!