Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No pictures to upload tonight?





Naturally, I am uploading a session nightly...but tonight...something sooooo special was in store! I had to post a sneak peek for Meredith and Joie though, but know that you will be the first thing on my mind in the morning! My 30th birthday is tomorrow, and my sweet husband threw a surprise party for me tonight! It was a small intimate party with our immediate family, and was a most unforgettable evening! I was blown away! He is the world's best husband and I cannot thank him enough for this night! I leave tomorrow afternoon for a weekend in ATL headed to the Women of Faith conference...so this was a great way to celebrate before Mom, Courtney and I hit the big town of Atlanta for a girls weekend.

BUT...enough about me, this morning was wonderful and held several sessions in Macon. I was able to do one newborn session, one three month session a fashion show and several candids in between. These precious little ones gave me quite a show! I will upload these sessions before I head out of town, but hope Meredith and Joie can enjoy these this evening! God bless and thank you again for letting me be a part of your day!
Love in Christ, Kyle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have fun in Atlanta! The birthday party was fun.. your husband is a wonderful wonderful man!

love you bunches!

Bill said...

Just precious. Oh, Kyle, you are A-mazing. I can't wait to get down there and have you do my two!