Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mary Elizabeth is just a growing!!!

Another precious angel today shocked me!!! I cannot believe my sweet Mary Elizabeth is already 9 months old! Her mommy and daddy were some of my very first customers, or should I say guinea pigs! I took her mommy's maternity pictures and still to this day, get compliments on that beautiful pink bow around her mommy's tummy. I love that Mary Elizabeth was so dainty and girly with me today... she enjoyed her time in a tutu and really loved the pearls! I know what Miss Priss needs for her first birthday! I hope you enjoy Jennifer and Marty...thank you again for letting me continue to document these special times for your family! Love in Christ, kyle

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

She is the sweetest thing ever!!! So beautiful in that tutu!