Friday, September 12, 2008

Hank uses my new favorite prop!


Here is Hank, who is now SIX months old!!! I cannot believe he is growing so fast, he came to me for his first session at 4 days old and now he is smiling, sitting up and still loving the camera! Today he got to use my newest prop...a wooden rocking boat. I found this at a consignment sale in Macon last week and couldn't wait to get a little boy in there! Needless to say, after it had been broken in by my two little ones...the boat is finally being used for what it is meant for! Hank had a great time rocking and chewing on the rope. He is such a gorgeous baby and with a wonderful personality...smiling and laughing the entire time. Thank you Ashley and Chris for sharing him once again! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Jennifer Kelly said...

Kyle-
Did you get that boat at Kidz Replay? I worked the sale with Becky on Wednesday and she said it had sold. Cute prop!
Jennifer