Monday, September 1, 2008

Endless opportunities...









I think one of the things that continues to amaze me in this business, are the endless opportunities for a photographer. I guess I never realized just how many times you need one in your life. A few weeks ago, I was contacted about doing some photography up at Reynold's Plantation. You see Charles King, the golf pro, has written a book about "The Red Zone Challenge." He has a theory about using the method in football, the red zone, and applying it to your golf game. This year Sports South picked this up and filmed the actual "challenge" at Reynolds. During the actual filming, they wanted some still shots of the action. So here are a few pictures that were captured Wednesday morning as I witnessed the fun the teams had during the Red Zone Challenge. Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

Kyle, if Reynolds is now using you for photography, I'll never get another appointment--you'll be so booked up! : )

Great pictures as always!